Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Introduction

Hello Muddy Cult readers,

I'm Ophelia. I'm one of two new writers that will be joining Miko here to bring you more exciting content in 2013. This change should bring a bit more diversity into the blog as I'm sure all three of us have varied interests that we can cover here. I have a few reviews in the works already. In a few minutes, I'll post the first of those. Until then, I'll list a bit about myself so you can get to know me a bit better.

Favorite bands: Penicillin, Crack 6, B'z, D, SADS, Kagerou
Favorite solo artists: BENI, Kiyoharu, J, Kuwata Keisuke
Favorite guitarists: Tak Matsumoto (B'z), Chisato (Penicillin), Karyu (D'espairsRay/Angelo)
Favorite Kpop groups: Brown Eyed Girls, Big Bang
Preferred movie genre: Horror
Preferred musical genre: Rock
Guilty Pleasure: Aki Hoshino, EXILE

I'm a really nice person. Ask Miko! She can tell you so. My background is in film, music and literature. I'm happier listening to music or watching a movie than to go out partying with people. I hope that my reviews will be something that you can enjoy and look forward to! Thanks for supporting us!

No comments: