Tuesday, January 31, 2023

BM5's December 2022 Favorites

Favorite Singles
R U Up? - RUSSELL!


We know how this works: Russell! comes back with a new single after being silent for a while and I'm all over it like hot sauce on chicken. He's had a pretty rough year which has led to scant releases, but it seems he's gearing up for more music and this is the first step. This track is such a vibe, a sad vibe, but a vibe nonetheless. The visuals put to it are wonderful and I just love to put it on loop. I hope you can add it to your playlist, as well!

Ditto - NewJeans


We know how this works: NewJeans puts out another single and I'm on it like white on rice. LOL! The difference with this music video (and side B) is that this has quite the storyline. Many debate behind the meaning behind it, but I'm inclined to agree with the theory about growing up loving kpop. Either way, the song itself is such a great jam that blends drum n bass and jersey club beats with a smooth chord progression. This is another joint I can put on repeat for the day and be set. How about you?

Favorite Anime Related Media
Dragon Ball Z Abridged: Episode 30 Commentary - TeamFourStar


If you know my history with TeamFourStar and the DBZA series, you should know that it's something that I've always enjoyed. Getting some of the behind the scenes stories on the series has been fun to catch whenever they drop on YouTube. Therefore, I share the finale of the second season. They'll be coming back with the third and final season's commentary after a small break, so if this intrigues you like me, make sure to subscribe to FourStarBento.

Full December 2022 playlist: click here

No comments: