Wednesday, December 6, 2023

BM5's October 2023 Favorites

Favorite Music Analysis
What This Deep Cut MJ Song is ACTUALLY About - Digging the Greats


Subscribing to this channel has been one of the best decisions I've made this year. Plus this look into this Michael Jackson joint was super fascinating. Every video on this channel just goes into the history of each topic in a way that's so engaging and rich with knowledge. I highly suggest giving this a watch for a great entry point to the channel and some cool info on Michael Jackson's craft.

Favorite Single
This is Love - Queenz Eye


I decided to give this group a chance with their first comeback before this and saw some potential. Yet, this comeback with this single was so up my alley that I had to share it here. This just has the groove and vibe I live for. Their vocals over the production is on point and I like the choreo over the dance track. I'm curious to see what we'll get next from this group, but they keep improving despite being in a small company.

Favorite Mini Album
Mujuk - tripleS EVOLution


Invincible is a great title track for this release, but when it comes to the b-sides!! TripleS has truly been one of the groups to watch this entire year, and this album (plus LOVElution) is evidence of why. Although, Rhodanthe is extremely similar to IZ*ONE's Fiesta the following 4 track run is one for the ages. The complete EP is one that I can put on repeat for hours and not get tired. Therefore, I debate every day which one of those will most likely be put on my Top 25 songs of the year. Get a load of it and soon!

Full October 2023 Favorites playlist: click here

No comments: