Tuesday, March 5, 2024

BM5's January 2024 Favorites

Favorite Kpop Song
Wife - (G)I-DLE


Boy, oh boy! The release of this single hit like a brick. So catchy! So Iconic! It's Coco Loco!!! Lol I can't get enough of the song and dance to this. It's just an attitude that is undeniable. I don't have anything else to say, but check it out.

Dash - NMIXX


NMIXX is a group that continues to impress me. They've had 3 singles with this latest mini album release. Each of them have a different sound and they were still able to bring back the Mixx Pop concept. Although, Run for Roses was a single that didn't follow suit, I have to say the return was a welcome endeavor for me. Soñar definitely had a smooth transition to its change up, but Dash chose to be bolder. I was shocked on my first listen, yet what left me floored were all the harmonic choices with the top-line. All of the ladies brought their skills to the table on each song and this one took the cake for me. What do you think?

Favorite R&B Song
am I enough? - RUSSELL!


More RUSSELL! Who can complain? This is another tune with a throwback feel with KBeatz on production. This incredible duo always make fantastic music and this is no exception. We're getting closer and closer to a new album from RUSSELL! and this is a great morsel to get us ready for it. Give it a listen now.

Full January 2024 Favorites playlist: click here

No comments: