Friday, February 7, 2020

Special New Year's Message from the Muddy Cult Leaders

From BlipMasta5:

2019 was a great experience. Like all of them, there are highs and lows, but I'm happy for those who chose to engage with the content when it was available. For 2020, I'm hoping to maintain the momentum I've got going. I really hope the combination of Fair Shake Reviews, Reactions, and Retrospectives have been entertaining, if not informative. I wish to finally start my Overdue K-Pop reactions as well. If you think reacting to videos and performances would be fun as well, please let me know and I'll consider it. I don't want anyone to be afraid to recommend or request any new music as well. I'm here to serve the audience, so here's to an amazing time with you all! Much love, peace! Threes!!!

From Miko:

2019 marked 10 years of writing on Muddy Cult and I'm so happy that I am able to continue to write and create content for its followers and Patrons. Despite being inconsistent and late with my own content, I am very grateful for my fellow Cult leaders who keep this place alive and our community thriving. I hope to continue this connection between those who support us. I have so many exciting things I have to share, whether it's new additions or old favorites. I would like to provide more giveaways from month to month throughout the year as well as more exclusive items and content for my Patrons. I want to get back into sharing exclusive written content from concerts and interviews that I have participated in with musical artists as well as give you, our Muddy Cult followers, more opportunities to ask them questions. Let's all continue to thrive and grow for another 10 years!

Love you all!

No comments: