Sunday, September 19, 2010

Updates!!


credit to final_hello@LJ


Greetings fellow Cult followers & readers!

I bring you yet another update (and a nifty KaoDie gif). The latest poll has closed and it looks like you demand more music reviews and rantings. I will try my hardest to fulfill your wishes. I have a bunch of drafts saved up and I'll try to put my time to good use to provide informative and possibly entertaining service. There's a new poll up, so feel free to vote on it.

Also, I have fixed the comment link, so now you can comment on my posts (past, present, & future). I'm keeping the chatbox up if you feel like messing with it or whatever until I find it unnecessary. For those who follow my YouTube, I'm planning on working on a new promo vid for my cosplay documentary. Feel free to participate and tell other fellow cosplayers about it as well. Another thing I want to experiment with is podcasting. It'll be replacing The Duckie and Miko show for the moment. I'll make a post when I get it up and running.

Lastly, thank you guys for your support and keep spreading the word!

Your Cult Leader,
Miko

1 comment:

Emi said...

Yay! Happy to see this comment box. <3 I'll be sure to spread the word.