Sunday, November 20, 2011

Top 5 Recommended Music Videos




"Crazy Girl" by BENI
I know I complained about the dance craze going everywhere, but this is an exception. I'm so happy to hear something fresh and new out of the beautiful BENI. The style suits her and it proves she can turn any sound to gold with her voice. The song's really catchy and the video is simple, yet entertaining.




"Cleansing Cream" by Brown Eyed Girls
When I first saw this video, I was truly impressed. It has a very deep meaning and a few ways to interpret it. With the lyrics, I found a better meaning to the song and the video. It's very beautiful and I think it's composed by the same people who did Sunny Hill's "Pray", but I could be wrong. Either way, both songs are similar sounding and share the same beautiful, thought provoking tone. Good choice, ladies.




"Rescue Me" by coldrain
The same time I discovered SiM, I saw the PV to this song. I've never seen it before, but according to iTunes I've listened to the song before. So, watching the video, I was reminded how awesome this band is and how underrated they are. Perhaps they're underrated because they have more an "American" sound than your typical jrock group. Nonetheless, the video is very interesting and similarly edited as the SiM PV. The song is very catchy and features some great guitar work and easy to understand vocals.




"Narcissistic Cannibal" by KoЯn feat. Skrillex & Kill The Noise
A friend of mine mentioned that KoЯn had some new material out there...and it fell under the lines of dubstep. I've avoided it and avoided it, but curiosity got the best of me and I checked this video out. I'm hooked. Check my last.fm! *guilty* KoЯn didn't lose themselves to dubstep. They just combined forces and made something awesome! Between the two KoЯn/Skrillex creations, this is the better one.




"Bad" by TABLO
Old news, but TABLO joined YG Entertainment. I was a little weary about this decision, but from what I've seen and heard from others, it didn't seem like a bad move. As long as Epik High comes back with something awesome in the near feature, I will accept TABLO's solo work with open arms. His debut solo vid under YG is pretty cool...literally. It has a great concept and the vocal combo with Jin Sil is flawless. I'm not touching "Tomorrow" MV unless asked.

No comments: