Monday, January 2, 2012

Top 5 Recommended Music Videos



"Fuyu no Benchi" by SID
It's ashame that I don't listen to this band as often as I used to, but when I do, I'm never disappointed. They always turn it out and remind me why I love them so much. Their latest PV reminds me of "Alibi", but it also shows how much they've grown since then. Keep up the good work, boys~




"BLACK HOLE" by Daichi Miura
I am so anxious to jump on reviewing this album and holding it in my hand. I totally forgot there was going to be a PV for this song and omg! Flawless as ever. Daichi just can't do wrong, but I'm loving how he's experimenting with the whole dubstep thing and utilizing the sounds with the choreography. It's a very basic PV like "Delete My Memories" and "Inside Your Head", but the simplicity makes you focus more on Daichi's vocal and dance talents.




"Mr. ALIEN" by EMI MARIA
Move over Rihanna, EMI is in the house tonight! So, this video is almost 2 years old, but I just so happen to run into her on good ol' YouTube. As much as I really don't need new artists to get into right now due to maintenance, she joined the list with the other jpop girls I'm trying out for a few days. This video is very visually stimulating and her voice is a pleasant surprise. I guess Japan is keeping up with Jones'. Take that, kpop!




"Love Again" by Seo In Guk
I've been neglecting this poor, talented solo artist, but I was placing a vote for a music video this was one of the choices. It seems as though things have change for the better. Reminds me of that Craig David fella'. Usually I'm not a big fan of lovey dovey cutesy music vids, but this was pretty sweet in a non-nauseating way. I loved the little toys and the gesture to his love was admirable. Most of all, his voice was on point with the emotion of the song. I'll try not to neglect you any more.




"Star" by Jay Park
Oh, Jay, I love when you sing~ Just sing, no rapping involved. I was quite pleased with this video, especially with it following "Girl Friend", and it looks like he's releasing a new album 2012. I can't wait to hear it! Anyway, this is another sweet video, but it has less stalker, cocky feeling to it which I'm very thankful for. He still holds onto his confidence while he dances, but it's more balanced out with the endearing display with his female counterpart and his sweet voice. He should really stick to that side more sometimes.

No comments: