Thursday, June 21, 2012

V-log: Updates, JRock Raffle, Miko 101, & Online Show




It's been a while since I've done a v-log on here, so I cover a bunch of news that's been going around on the Asian entertainment circuit. I'm also doing a jrock raffle and the details will be posted asap, so please take advantage of getting free autograph items guys. These opportunities don't happen often either. I'm also adding my Miko 101 question as well as answers concerning "The Duckie and Miko Show". There's a poll posted now on whether I should post them again along with the episodes I never posted, so please please vote. It's open for a month. Lastly, I'm throwing in a random unedited video I did with my friend back in my dorm before I came back home, so if you're bored, check that out too. Also, you can always send me questions, topics, suggestions, and requests: zetsu_nightmare2.0.9[at]hotmail[dot]com


+ Saleema & Miko Unedited: Part 1 | Part 2
+ My Influences & The Mystery Surrounding "The Duckie and Miko Show"

No comments: